1. General Term
2. Other Applicable Terms
3. Changes to these Terms
4. Changes to our Sites
- We may update our sites from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our sites may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on them, will be free from errors or omissions.
5. Accessing our Sites
- We do not guarantee that our sites, or any content on them, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our sites is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our sites without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our sites are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our sites.
6. Your Account and Password
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- B2B FinPal will not be liable for any liabilities arising from the loss of user identification code or password caused by your own or your authorized personnel negligence.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our sites, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one (1) copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our sites for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to contents posted on our sites.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our sites must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our sites for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
8. No Reliance on Information
- The content on our sites is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action based on the content on our sites.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our sites, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our sites is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
9. Limitation of our Liability
- You agree that you use Our Sites at your own risk. This website and the contents herein do not constitute as any financial advice, investment advice or solicitation for the purposes of making financial investments in Malaysia or other territories through our platform.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our sites or any content on them, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our sites; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our sites.
- If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our sites or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any sites linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our sites. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- We do not guarantee that our sites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our sites. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our sites by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our sites, the server on which our sites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our sites. You must not attack our sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Malaysia Computer Crimes Act 1997 and Malaysia Communication and Multimedia Act 1998. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our sites will cease immediately.
11. Linking to our Sites
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our sites in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our sites must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our sites other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of content on our sites other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
12. Third Party Links and Resources in our Sites
- Where our sites contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
13. Governing Law
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by, construed and enforced by Law of Malaysian.
- You agree that any suit, action or proceedings arising from disputes in connection with these terms and conditions or use of Our Sites, shall only be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.