Fast and Easy Business Finance for SMEs
We connect fast-growing Malaysia SMEs in need of an extra boost in capital with individual and corporate investors looking for above-average annual returns. Through our platform, you can bypass traditional financial intermediaries such as banks.
Peer-to-peer lending generally carries higher risks in return of potentially higher ROI. However, our in-house risk management technology and partnership with trusted Credit Bureau allows us to analyse data and make efficient credit decisions.
B2B Finpal is a recognised peer-to-peer financing platform operator licensed by the Securities Commission of Malaysia.
GET TO KNOW US
Dato’ Sri Yaw Chee Ming
- Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director of Samling Global Limited
- Managing Director of Glenealy Plantations Malaya Berhad
- Managing Director of Lingui Developments Berhad
- Chief Executive Officer of Samling Strategic Corporation Sdn Bhd
- Trustee of Yaw Teck Seng Foundation
Dr Lee Thean Seong
DIRECTOR & CEO
- Held senior management position for Hewlett Packard in Malaysia and Singapore
- A serial entrepreneur since 1989 and co-founder of Agenda and Solsis. The latter took over DataPrep; then listed on the Second Board of Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange
- Co-founded B2B Commerce in 2000 and became the CEO of the company, steering the organisation to where it is today
Mr. Chua Chin Hang
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
- Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science & Information Technology from University Tunku Abdul Rahman
- Joined B2B group of companies since year 2008
Mr. Ricky Tew Chee How
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- Graduated from University of Malaya with 1st class (Hons) degree in Accountancy in 1999 and subsequently acquired ACCA qualification in 2001
- Chartered Accountant from Malaysian Institute of Accountants.
- Served as an auditor with Ernst & Young, Kuala Lumpur and Beijing
- Holds 13 years of experience working in various PLC and MNC companies covering financial, trading and IT industries
Mr. Er Chiang Chuan
HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & OPERATIONS
- Holds an MBA from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln with 20 years of experience in the banking and financial sector
- Served as Head of RCE Factoring Sdn Bhd (RCE)
- Served as Business Centre Manager in SME banking department, Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad (ABMB)
Ms. Teo Lee Koon
HEAD OF CREDIT & RISK
- Qualified management accountant from the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA, United Kingdom) and a MIA Chartered Accountant
- Holds a Master of Business Administration from University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Extensive experience in both financial management and management accounting, having worked in various PLC and MNC, covering services, trading and financial sector.